Auto Accident Chiropractor
THE ANSWERS TO RELIVE ACUTE AND CHRONIC PAIN
Acute or chronic pain can rob your life of even the simplest pleasures. Your desire to “just feel normal again”, without physical pain, is something we see everyday with our patients. We know that the journey to recovery may not always be a fast, straightforward path. Each person’s body and health is unique, making responsiveness to treatments vary from person to person. Unlike a pain clinic that may only treat symptoms, Well being Chiropractic PC has a highly trained staff of pain management professionals to help on your road to recovery.
Solutions to Improve Your Quality of Life
Individualized treatment plans often include:
- Physical therapy to promote strength, flexibility and healthier movement patterns.
- Medication use, which can help ease pain and facilitate a return to function.
- Prudent use of procedures such as spinal injections to facilitate your rehabilitation.
We provide pain management for a variety of medical issues, including:
- Shoulder and arm pain conditions.
- Neck pain or whiplash injuries.
- Back pain or spinal injuries.
- Knee pain or other types of joint pain.
- Nerve pain.
Pain management and restoring normal function requires a multi-disciplinary approach. Optimizing outcomes relies on the physician’s use of a full spectrum of diagnostic and non-operative treatment options to provide individualized and comprehensive pain management and functional rehabilitation programs for each patient.
Together, we’ll work with you to achieve the best possible outcome for pain relief.